Thursday, August 16, 2012

Always, Sometimes, Never

I always love a good link up.
I sometimes forget to actually link up though.
I'll probably never have this whole blogging thing completely figured out.

”Sophistifunk”

Walks after dinner with Robbie and the dogs are always fun 
even though I sometimes get lots of mosquito bites.
I'll never get tired of watching my doxie Willow double time to keep up with my lab Roxy.


Speaking of the hubs, he always watches wrestling on Thursdays.
I sometimes watch it with him
 but I'll never understand the fascination.


And while we're watching wrestling (or anything really) the dogs always join me on the couch.
Even if I'm trying to blog, which sometimes gets on my nerves
but I never make them move.


I always eat cinnamon toast waffles for breakfast.
Sometimes I have two.
I never feel bad about it. #sorrynotsorry


I think you should always join in linky fun
because you sometimes find really awesome blogs (well this usually always happens)
and you'll never regret trying new things. 



Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. hi there! newest follower to your blog! thanks so much for linking up! so happy i was able to find your blog through it :) what grade do you teach? i am a first year preschool teacher... so far so good! lovin my kiddos!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete