Monday, August 13, 2012

Photo Dump

The floors at school are finally done
and even though I want to soak up every last minute of my summer,
my OCD self has got to get some serious work done in my classroom today.

I mean, obviously.

So, I'm going to keep it short and sweet this morning 
and dump all my recent photos on ya.

For your viewing pleasure:

Willow's becoming quite brave in the car now.

Josh was in The Music Man this weekend - our little super star!

The sweetest little boy I know and his best friend Leo.

Summer shots. Please don't end.


I'll try to have a more meaty post tomorrow.

Oh! And there may or may not be something in the works involving a super fun guest post. Stay tuned!



Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. OMG...that little dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete