Friday, November 9, 2012

What I Love About Today (written at 7:00AM)

EVERYTHING!!!

Hello it's Friday y'all. 
What is there not to love. 


Also, we have a training all day,
which normally isn't something to cheer about
buuuuuut, it means I got to sleep a whole 30 minutes later
and am currently now eating my pop-tart
while watching Good Morning America.

GMA isn't usually even on before I leave the house for school.
And let me tell ya what, I'm not wild about the news,
but I do miss my daily dose of Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos.

I also actually get to have a conversation with my husband,
since he's usually still snoozing by the time I leave each morning.

It's the little things I tell ya.


Once I get this training under my belt
I'm looking at a 3-day weekend.
Heck to the yea.

Hope your Friday is off to the amazing start that mine is.




Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment