Friday, January 18, 2013

a day late and a dollar short

Thanks to Twitter,
I've caught wind of some pretty fun link ups
happening in the land of blog lately.

I'm giving you a two-fer today because
I just couldn't decide which one to do.
And actually, one of these was technically supposed to happen yesterday
but I was feeling too Pintastic to do it then.



Speaking of being Pintastic
Thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest,
I am not only able to teach my class,
decorate my house,
and cook food for my husband
(eh - I still don't really do that last one very good)
but I am also able to dress myself.

I saw this pin a few weeks ago
and literally jumped off the couch
to scour through my closet
and "create" some fun, new outfits.
And the best part is,
I've actually worn them.


Black Dress - Express//Cardigan - Belk//Necklace - Target

I'm the one on the right,
but really I think my only giveaway is the poor photo quality
and the awkward pose. 
The outfit seems on point, if I do say so myself.

Even though I'm late
you can jump on the fashionably late bandwagon and join in on the fun.
Or you can just check out all the other on time fashionable posts!


The Rules
-Everyone likes comments! Please visit at least one other blog and leave a comment. Find new blogs! Make new friends!
-Do not link to giveaways or your homepage, link to a specific post about your copycat style and how you made the look your own. Linkups that don't follow this rule will be deleted.
-Please link back to the post and let your readers know what's going on. You could grab a button if you'd like (hint, hint).


~

Moving on to topic number two:
the pit and peak of my week. 

Most of you (if you're addicted to trashy reality TV like me)
will recognize "pit & peak" from the Kardashians.
However, the truth is, my family has been playing this game for yearssss.
Except we called it "Good Day, Bad Day".
We'd go around the dinner table 
and share one thing that made our day good
and one thing that made our day bad. 

Sooooo long story short, 
when I found this linky
I knew I had to participate
(I'm on time for this one)
And you should to!

button

Pit:

Robbie's back at school and his schedule this semester is kind of suckish.
From what I can tell he's excited about his classes
but I know he's a little stressed too.
And I get lonely when he's at class. 


Peak:

(It's always hard for me to just pick one.)
I've been reallyyyyy productive this week,
which is good because there are only about 
one trillion thousand million things going on.
And I got to spend some quality time with a good friend
that I don't get to see nearly as much as I would like.


You're turn!
Head over to Brin or Allie's blog and link up.
All the Kardashians are doing it.


Hugs,




And Happy Friday!


6 comments:

  1. Love your outfits! Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh--I thought both those pictures were the outfit inspiration photos. Dang, you did it right, girl! Thanks for linking up to copycat linkup and come back this week, I want to see more of your cute style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a really great comment and then I scroll down and see your mom posts a comment.

    Melted my heart!

    Thanks for linking up.

    - Brin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, that outfit is so cute! And I'm with Mary, I totally thought they both were inspiration outfits. Hope you'll be back for this week's Copycat Linkup!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo for long hours at school. I know it has to be hard being apart, but yay for spending time with a good friend!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete