Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fashion Favorites

It's here, it's here!
And never I have ever been more excited for a Thursday.

For one, Grey's Anatomy is back.
I have to admit, 
I don't love it like I used to.
You know, like back in the good old days 
when Dr. Burke was still around.
And George and Izzy.
But it still has its moments. 

But more importantly, today means it's finally time for our Fashion Favorites link-up.

Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink 

If you know me at all, 
you know I loooooove a good link up.
It's a great way to meet people
and steal their ideas.
I kid. I kid. Kind of.
When you don't know what to write about for the day,
link ups are a great way to get ya started.
Am I right?

I'm especially excited about this particular link up
because I'm co-hosting it with some pretty awesome (and fashion forward) ladies
but also because I can not wait to see what you lovely, fashion forward ladies 
have to come up with.

While I am a far cry from a fashion blogger,
I secretly love them. 
In my next life, I'm going to have endless money
and endless creativity 
to come up with super chic outfits daily. 
Just you wait.
Until then, I'll continue to live vicariously through y'all.

~

I originally wanted to link up my most favorite outfit.
But then I realized my most favorite outfit looked a lot like this.


The most comfortable pajama pants you'll ever find, t-shirt, hoodie.
with Willow as my most favorite fashion accessory. Duh.

And then I figured,
as your hostess with the mostest
I should at least try to step it up a notch.

So I picked my second most favorite outfit.
(Let the awkward photo shoot begin.)


Dress, leggings, Uggs, Pashmina.
Or really any variation of the above.

P.S. I'm also wearing the adorbs sideways cross bracelet from Brie's shop Sophistifunk.
I just can not get enough of her.

This time of year my go-to outfit
is a pair of leggings,
boots, and a scarf of some sort.


(Nevermind the fact that my mom showed up at my house last night
wearing an outfit eerily similar. 
I haven't decided yet if this is a good thing or a bad thing?)

It doesn't get too freazing cold in little old New Bern, NC
so I'm able to still wear a lot of my summer stuff
just in layers.
(ie. the dress above is actually a dress I got from a surf shop
years and years ago.)

And there you have it.
My Fashion Favorites.

Now it's your turn to put me to shame show me what you got.


Here's what you need to do:
 Get your post ready to go (or even link up a post from the past)
Follow all of the Co-Hosts


Erin - Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink
Marianna - Delightfully Dunn

Spread the news to the rest of Blogland (because we'd love you for it obviously) Jump around to other blogs to see their fashion favorites
Grab the button and put it on your post

Happy Thursday loves!


Hugs,



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I have the same favorites! Leggings and a long sweater and soft comfy pajama pants! Great minds think alike! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think everyone hosting this has the same idea of favorites: comfy and not at all fashion blogger like. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently rocking out an outfit similar to your most favorite, complete with sleeping pup.

    ReplyDelete