Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why I Suck at Blogging

First things first. Stop what you're doing and read this. Seriously the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Or at least since the last time I checked buzzfeed. That website gets me every time.



You're welcome. Now that we've gotten that out of the way. It's Thursday. Also know as Friday Eve. Also known as the day I always have bloggers block. 

I don't know what it is about Thursdays. But by the time they roll around I'm completely out of blogging ideas. Except this Thursday shouldn't even count because I'm on summer vacation and therefore I don't have regular days like everyone else. #sorrynotsorry

I guess we can just chalk this up to Reason #2304983 why I'm an awful blogger.

What are some other reasons I'm not winning any blogger of the year awards over here, you ask? Let's explore a few shall we?

I only take pictures on my iPhone. I have a fancy-ish camera. Not one of those DSLR or whatevers. But it's a pretty good one. The last time I used it was in February when I hosted a baby shower for one of my friends.

Oh yea. The baby shower I never blogged about. Reason #2304984.


For what it's worth, it was super cute and super fun.
And yes, the baby is now 3 months old and super sweet.

I don't own one bubble necklace. Not. One. I'm not even 100% sure that's what they're called?

I don't know how to use a crockpot. I'm not sure if this technically makes me a bad blogger, but I feel like bloggers are domestic people and domestic people should know how to use a crockpot (especially since they're like, fool proof, from what I hear). But alas, I've used the really nice red one we got as a wedding gift twice, once for BBQ chicken dip and once for Velveeta cheese. 

I scarf my food down way too fast. Oh, you wanted to see a picture of what I ate for dinner. Sorry, not gonna happen. It's in mah belly as soon as the plate hits the table. I'm kind of an animal. #sorryboutit

I always always forget to link up my crafts to SPD. But I never forget to read about all the great Pinterest projects you good bloggers actually do. 





Happy Thursday Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment