Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear Friday

Dear bloggy-blog, good news. You're starting to grown on me again.

Dear husby, you are the best (for lots of reasons) but mainly because you woke up early this morning to get a few extra hours of work in before going to the beach with me and the girls today. you da, you da best. 

Dear appetite, I'm not sure why you are currently the size of Texas right now but I'd appreciate it if you calmed down a little bit. 

Dear Caramel McFrappe, I'm in love. That is all. (Minus the fact that I have to go to sketchball McDonalds to get you...)
Dear Live! With Kelly and Michael, I sure am going to miss you when school starts next month.

Dear bloggy friends, thanks for sticking around this week. Y'all are the greatest, forreal. No go #backthatazzup and have a great weekend and listen to this song on repeat because seriously it's that good.

Cups (Pitch Perfect’s “When I’m Gone”) by Anna Kendrick on Grooveshark



Hugs,

1 comment: