Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Shenans

Y'all - it's back! My blogging mojo is back. Never mind the fact that it's 11:00 AM and I'm just now posting. Buuuuuut I am so excited about blogging this week. I have a million and one things to share with you (pictures included!!). I'm trying really hard to pace myself so I don't bore you with THE longest blog post in history and I think I've gotten the trillion things jumping around my brain organized into several meaningful posts. But you know my fingers tend to have a brain (and speed) of their own, so bare with me.

We'll start with a few weekend shenanigans to make it officially Monday. But you're only going to get a peek into my weekend because there's A LOT to recap.



{Disclaimer: Some of these pictures are from last week, not just the weekend. It's summer time so as far as I'm concerned, weekend shenanigans happen everyday of the week.}

one - beach day with the dogs.
two - I printed my Instagram pictures via Prinstagram and y'all - I am in love! If you're looking for somewhere to print your pictures this is definitely the place to go!
three - a bittersweet good bye dinner with some of my favorite ladies!
four - anniversary dinner on fine china. Y'all thought I was kidding...
five - sweet anniversary cards.
six - a sick little Willow worm (she's all better now).
seven - me and Robbie's new mantra.
eight - Yoohoos for the road. We used to drink these like crazy at the beach when we were in high school!
nine - our very first MLB game in DC. (Muuuuuuuch more to come on that whole trip later!)


And just because I'm proud of myself for actually documenting the exciting things going on in my life recently, I'll leave you with a few more pictures from our dog beach day.
One of my good friends had a baby in February and as talked about how different beach trips are with a baby. I have a feeling it ranks up there with beach trips with two dogs - a biiiiiig hassle but SOOOOOO fun!







Roxy obviously LOVED it, as always. 
Willow was such a trooper and was very brave.
I think she liked the water a little more than she did last time and she loved the sand!
She just didn't like staying wet and sandy. Which, who can blame her.




Linking up with Sami.

Sami's Shenanigans



Happy Monday loves!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't believe Willow is in the water! Shelby haaaaates the water!

    ReplyDelete