Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

That's kind of where we're at right now.
I've got a million and one things going on (hello, October)
and my already racing mind feels twice as racy as normal.

Plus also, it's rained for the past 45908234098 days 
and doing anything besides laying on the couch watching TV
on rainy days is just pure insanity.

Unfortunately, I'm the only one who thinks this, 
therefore I've still had to go to work and do other mature adult things,
like clean the house and put away laundry.
It's been interesting to say the least.

Anyway, all of this rambling is simply my excuse for not having a decent blog post today
or probably tomorrow either.
But hey, if the government can shut down for 15 days, 
so can I. 



Which, real quick, my two cents on that whole thing 
is this - every other professional has to continue to get their job done 
whether or not they agree with the people they work with,
hence that whole "being professional thing".
95% of working people probably disagree with each other on a daily basis.
Yet they still get shit done.
Come on....government, buck up.
Or in the words of Hank Williams Jr. 
"why can't we all just get a longggggg neck?"

Anyway, I have lots of fun stuff to tell you about.
It's just not happening right now. 
Sorry bout it.

Until then, 
I'll be on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy reruns.


Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment