Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Someday...


Someday I'll remember to actually publish the blog posts I schedule ahead of time....

Happy Hump Days ladies and....gents(?)!!
When I saw that Taylor was hosting this link up
I got super excited because
1. I love a good link up
2. it's Mexican night, which means I knew I wouldn't feel like blogging
and 3. I'm kind of a big fan of the "someday..." posts. 
See here, here, and here for proof. 
What can I say, I'm a planner.

Plus, thinking about somedays is good for the soul.
You can't do it all right now anyway.
Having something to shoot for down the road is a must,
you know for that whole sanity thing.



Someday I will go cross country, stopping in all 48 continental states.

Someday I will actually stick to my gluten free diet....again.

Someday I will drink (and actually enjoy) red wine.

Someday I will get used to waking up at 5:30. One can only hope.

Someday I will be a mom to the cutest children you ever did see.

Someday I will have a fancy pants camera to take real pictures of said children.

Someday I will go back and get my masters. As soon I figure out what I want to get my masters in.
Oh and as soon as NC decides to offer pay incentives for teachers getting their masters. 

Someday I will build my dream house. And it will have every single thing from this Pinterest board in it.

Someday I will play the piano again.

Someday I will learn how to sew...and coupon.

Someday I will be a stay at home mom/housewife at least for a year. Just to see what it's all about.

Someday I will host a summer outdoor movie night.

Someday I will exercise regularly. Running after 1st Graders all day can only count for so much for so long.

Someday I will change my email to my married name. For now, the whole process just stresses me out.

The Daily Tay



Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment