Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Did you know...

I hardly ever listen to radio talk shows. I carpool to school and we spend the entire 30 minute commute laughing bitching stressing talking about everything under the sun so there's definitely no time for silly radio talk shows.

But every so often when I'm in the car alone I'll spend a few minutes enjoying the dry wit and the random facts of a radio talk show.

On Friday, one radio station that I was listening to had some statistic about how a busy weekend is a better stress reliever than a lazy weekend. The host just couldn't believe that to be true. But I get it.

I am much more happy (though less rested) on Mondays after I've spent my weekends going a mile a minute than I usually am on Mondays where I've done nothing all weekend. Now granted, this only holds true on those busy weekends where I'm busy doing things I actually want to do.

With that being said, let's recap my busy, stress-relieving weekend. Yes, I know it's Tuesday. No, I never follow the rules.

~

It was the last home football game of the season and it's really hard to believe that another football season has essentially come and gone. I'm rather fond of spending my Saturdays with this crazy group of Pirates. 

Disfunction at it's finest. 


Next week, ECU plays NCSU in Raleigh and I, obviously, will be decked out in red! It's the one game I've been looking forward to all season, even though the outcome will probably not be in my favor. Either way, it's guaranteed to be a good time!

My husband (aka Ironman) found out he has his own little fan club. This kid (who was THE cutest little boy I've ever seen) has apparently been watching Robbie from afar all season.

In true "fashion blogger" style, here's my OOTD.

We went out for wings after the game and my life motto was given to me in napkin form.


Sunday was my MIL's birthday so we went to Kinston for the day. We put the backseats down so Roxy could have free reign of the entire back seat. She LOVED it, even though she spent the majority of the ride giving us puppy dog eyes through the middle. 


I had the "Sunday blues" extra bad this week. Only because I didn't want the weekend to end. I got spoiled real quick with our three-day weekend last week. But just like that, we're one step closer to another fun-filled weekend! Come on Friday!


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment