Wednesday, November 20, 2013

He Said She Said

Bonnie had a really cool post the other day (per usual) about things her and her husband say to each other pretty regularly. I thought it was a great idea. So great in fact, I'm using it for today's blog post.

P.S. I think I've used this picture in at least 3 other blog posts. I'm not even sure why. It's not like it's a good picture. Photographer extraordinaire, I am not. 

Things I constantly say to Robbie...
- I'm so cold.
- Will you come snuggle me?
- What? In reference to almost anything he asks me.
- Your beard's sticking up.
- Can you hand me my phone/iPad/computer. You're closer and I'm all tucked...because it's so cold.
- What do you want for dinner? No, you're in charge, you pick. I don't care is not a good answer, because you do care enough to say no to the ten things I've already suggested.
- I need you to plunge the toilet...again.
- Will you feed the dogs?

Things Robbie constantly says to me...
- Get off Facebook.
- Didn't you wear those same leggings last night?
- Are you ready yet? 5 minutes after I get out of the shower.
- Pay attention. Do you even look at the road when you drive?
- I can't wait to find out which bowl game we're going to. I just hope it's not Hawaii. You'll never let me go that far. 
- Do you need more wine?
- Nevermind. Usually after I've said "what?" one two many times. 
- Will you feed the dogs?



Hugs,






P.S. Happy HUMP DAYYYY. Sorry, that joke never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment